Tuesday, March 24, 2009

N Bands

I was just playing The National and decided you needed a playlist from bands that start with the letter "N"...even if it's just the first name.

Apartment Story - The National
The Needle and the Damage Done - Neil Young
Oh Comely - Neutral Milk Hotel
The Slow Descent Into Alcoholism - New Pornographers
Love Buzz - Nirvana
Secret Meeting - The National
Clams Have Feelings Too (Actually They Don't) - NOFX
Under the Double Eagle - Norman Blake
Pink Moon - Nick Drake
The Bones of an Idol - New Pornographers
Holland, 1945 - Neutral Milk Hotel
Cowgirl In the Sand - Neil Young

2 comments:

  1. I was playing The National and decided to make a 12 song list from bands that start w/ the letter "N"...even if it's just a first name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, maybe we should do a letter of the week playlist or something

    ReplyDelete